Empower Yourself To Have A Natural Birth
Natural birth can be a safe and empowering experience. Our bodies are perfectly designed to give birth naturally without pain medication, c-sections, inductions, or interference of any kind.
• Are you looking for an alternative to high-tech, impersonal, assembly-line birth?
• Are you questioning the necessity and safety of epidurals, induction, c-sections, and other routine birth procedures?
• Do you want a safe, empowering, and fulfilling childbirth experience for you and your baby?
• Are you seeking for ideas and information on more instinctive, intuitive ways of mothering your new baby?
Dare to Give Birth Naturally will provide you with all the answers and information that you’ve been looking for to have a safe and empowering birth and to help you find your own intuitive style of mothering.
After having attended five births in the hospital as a doula, and studying birth for five years, I knew that I didn’t want to give birth in what has come to be the “traditional” way—-in the hospital.
I gave birth to my two children at home, in water, and received them into my own hands. Their births were the most incredible and empowering experiences of my life!
Click here to read my birth story.
The knowledge that I’ve acquired and the experience that I’ve gained, enable me to give you some of the best information and resources on the web about giving birth naturally.
My hope is that after reading these pages you will have all the information you need to make informed decisions regarding your pregnancy, birth, and parenting choices. I wish you a gentle, empowering, and ecstatic pregnancy, birth, and motherhood!
Trust your body! Trust your baby! Empower yourself to have a natural birth!
If you'd like to see what I've been busy with lately, you can visit my blog Lift Like a Mother. Oh, and baby number two was born July 5, 2012. I hope to get his birth story up soon!
- Beautiful Breastfeeding Videos
- Check out these beautiful breastfeeding videos. You can see proper latch and positioning as well as be inspired by a montage of women breastfeeding their babies.
- Natural Birth Videos --Natural Child Birth at Home
- Home is where the heart is. Watch these fabulously inspiring natural birth videos of homebirth.
- Natural Birth Videos --Natural Child Birth in the Hospital
- Natural birth videos of hospital births. Yes, it <i>is</i> possible to have a truly natural childbirth in a hospital, but it is <i>not</i> easy to get what you want.
- Natural Childbirth Videos --Natural Birth Videos of Unassisted Homebirth
- To do it right you gotta do it yourself! Natural childbirth at home not assisted by a doctor or midwife. Must see natural birth videos of unassisted home births.
- Natural Childbirth Videos --Natural Child Birth in Freestanding Birth Centers
- The best of homebirth and hospital birth combined. Inspiring natural childbirth videos in a freestanding birth center.
- Natural Birth Blog
- The Natural Birth Blog keeps you up to date with all the additions and changes to the Dare-to-Give-Birth-Naturally.com website.
- Getting Pregnant
- Things to think about and steps to take before getting pregnant. Prepare with good nutrition, exercise, and a healthy home environment.
- Pregnancy --What You Might Not Expect.
- Alternative pregnancy information for the thinking woman about nutrition, prenatal care, exercise, sex, and more.
- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Everyone is different as far as exercise during pregnancy is concerned. The key is to listen to your body and back off if you need to, but keep on movin' that bootie!
- Reasons for Natural Birth
- Why Natural Birth? It is the safest for you and your baby and gives you an incredible feeling of empowerment.
- There's no place like home. The unique advantages of homebirth --you are in control and birth is not a medical event, it is a natural part of everyday life.
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Why breastfeed your baby? All the reasons why breastfeeding is best for both you and your baby.
- Why Use Cloth Diapers?
- Cloth diapers are better for your budget, your baby, the environment, and are easier to use than ever. Here are the many benefits for your family.
- Baby Wearing
- Baby wearing --carrying your baby on your body in a sling or other soft carrier-- feels good to both you and your baby. It is an age old practice that is one of the best modern parenting tools.
- Postpartum (After Baby Arrives). Everything changes after you have a baby. Tips and ideas to make the transition to motherhood smoother.
- Pregnancy and Birth Resources
- Here are some pregnancy and birth resources that I have found helpful and inspiring.
- Contact Me
- Pregnancy and Birth Product Recommendations
- Here are some of my favorite pregnancy and birth related products and what I consider to be some of the best resources out there for your journey of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood. Check them out!
- Why I Made a Website about Natural Child Birth
- My love affair with natural child birth began with the natural birth of my younger brother, Joshua. My brother was born at home surrounded by family.
- Natural Vaginal Birth Stories--Women Sharing About the Birth Process
- Do you want to know what its like to have a natural vaginal birth? Do you want to share your natural child birth, homebirth, water birth, or unassisted birth story? Read these natural birth stories!